Find a Project
- SARSEF Open House – March 2nd
- Show your love for SARSEF at the Bookfair February 11th!
- Project Registration Now Open!
- Middle and High School Teachers- Exploring Radioactivity Workshop!
- You are invited to Party with a Purpose!
Welcome to SARSEF
SARSEF encourages ALL citizens to think critically and make decisions based on evidence and data
Become a part of a community that teaches critical thinking and increases the diversity of Arizona’s future work force.
The 2017 SARSEF Fair Powered by TEP is Coming!
March 29th- April 1st at the TCC
What is SARSEF?
SARSEF was awarded two of the top prizes at Social Venture Partner-Tucson’s first, “Fast Pitch”. SARSEF Director of Research, Liz Baker, presented the winning pitch, garnering two of the top five awards. SARSEF will increase Educational Outreach for underrepresented K-12 students in Southern Arizona. More students will be impacted by the free, in-class presentations in STEM through hands-on research, professional development to teachers on integrating standards, and science nights guiding parents on how to help their children find a passion for science.