Find a Project
- 8-12th Graders, Apply to the UA Sky School’s Research Apprenticeship!
- Get Science News in your High School Class for FREE!
- Teacher of the Year Nominations Open Until August 14th!
- STEM Pipeline Mentorship Program-High School, Undergraduate, and Graduate Students
- 2016 ACES Camp a STEM Success!
Welcome to SARSEF
Save the Date!
2017 SARSEF Fair is March 29th- April 1st at the TCC!
SARSEF Invites You to Become a Member
The SARSEF Board of Directors would like to invite you to become a part of one of the oldest science and engineering communities in Arizona. Established in 1955, SARSEF is a leader in science and engineering research – teaching and encouraging 75,000 future leaders each year. Now, for the first time, you can join us as an annual member of SARSEF. Click the button above to find out more!
What is SARSEF?
SARSEF was awarded two of the top prizes at Social Venture Partner-Tucson’s first, “Fast Pitch”. SARSEF Director of Research, Liz Baker, presented the winning pitch, garnering two of the top five awards. SARSEF will increase Educational Outreach for underrepresented K-12 students in Southern Arizona. More students will be impacted by the free, in-class presentations in STEM through hands-on research, professional development to teachers on integrating standards, and science nights guiding parents on how to help their children find a passion for science.