Find a Project
- $3,000 Stipends to Teachers who work with Students in Areas of Poverty
- Team Water Innovation Challenge – Win $250,000 Enter by July 15
- SEVEN Southern Arizona Students Win at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- Grades 6-11: Do you qualify for this $3,000 for helping 3-5 students complete a project? (Deadline April 13)
- THA 2nd Annual Free Science Festival – April 3rd
Welcome to SARSEF
SEVEN Southern AZ Students Win at 2016 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair!
One student wins a 10 day trip to CERN, Germany to see the Hadron Collider https://sarsef.org/5751-southern-arizona…engineering-fair/
Only TEN Days Left to View YOUR SARSEF 2016 Photos!
Enter your email address and the PassWord: Genius
Click Here: See the List of Award Winning Projects
SARSEF Invites You to Become a Member
The SARSEF Board of Directors would like to invite you to become a part of one of the oldest science and engineering communities in Arizona. Established in 1955, SARSEF is a leader in science and engineering research – teaching and encouraging 75,000 future leaders each year. Now, for the first time, you can join us as an annual member of SARSEF. Click the button above to find out more!
SARSEF Takes Top Prize at Social Venture Partner’s “Fast Pitch”
SARSEF was awarded two of the top prizes at Social Venture Partner-Tucson’s first, “Fast Pitch”. SARSEF Director of Research, Liz Baker, presented the winning pitch, garnering two of the top five awards. SARSEF will increase Educational Outreach for underrepresented K-12 students in Southern Arizona. More students will be impacted by the free, in-class presentations in STEM through hands-on research, professional development to teachers on integrating standards, and science nights guiding parents on how to help their children find a passion for science.