Space and funding is still available to attend the Education Outreach Program at the International Science & Engineering Fair Public Day on May 12, 2016. School groups will have the opportunity to visit the Finalist Hall, where student finalists are available to discuss their scientific research with the public. Visitors will also have a chance to view exhibits from national and local science and technology companies and educational institutions in the Expo Hall. The Education Outreach Program also includes an optional environmental science hands-on lab activity, “When Invasives Attack!”. Click Here To Apply!
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant