Space and funding is still available to attend the Education Outreach Program at the International Science & Engineering Fair Public Day on May 12, 2016. School groups will have the opportunity to visit the Finalist Hall, where student finalists are available to discuss their scientific research with the public. Visitors will also have a chance to view exhibits from national and local science and technology companies and educational institutions in the Expo Hall. The Education Outreach Program also includes an optional environmental science hands-on lab activity, “When Invasives Attack!”. Click Here To Apply!
SARSEF 2018 Winners
Find a Project
- SARSEF Board Response to Proposed State Science Standards
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
- Award and Project Pick-up Day – TODAY! 9-1
- Careers at SARSEF: New Position!
- Join us May 19th for “The Whole Brain Thinker”