SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- ACES Camp Goes Virtual to Connect Middle School Girls to Science and Engineering
- Wonder Program Session Two – The Results!
- Parents and Caregivers: Ignite Curiosity in Science and Engineering through SARSEF’s Virtual Workshop
- Join us in celebrating ISEF Finalists from Southern Arizona!
- Citizen Scientists – We Need You To Collect Data!
We at the SciEnTeK-12 Foundation have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy — particularly of our students who are minors. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: SARSEF.org
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
The SciEnTeK-12 Foundation and SARSEF collect information that you provide us in order to contact you at your request and/or in order to conduct official SARSEF and Affiliated Fair business (such as the State Fair, AZSEF and the International Fair, ISEF). We will use this information that your provide us ONLY as outlined in the form that your have submitted. We will not in any circumstance disclose, sell, rent or otherwise release any information that you might submit to us to any third parties without your express consent.