SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Find a Project
Since 1955, SARSEF has been inspiring the next generation of thinkers. SARSEF programming includes year-round educational outreach to teachers, parents, and students, with an emphasis on underrepresented populations including rural and low-income households.
The Community Impact
- 135,000 students, K-12, participate in SARSEF programs (60% female, 60% minority, 59% from areas of poverty.)
- 66,000 underrepresented and rural students directly benefit from STEM Outreach programs.
- SARSEF’s culminating event – the Science and Engineering Fair – involves 95,000 youth with the top 2,000 projects advancing to the weeklong celebration of their achievements at the Tucson Convention Center
- 1,500 parents receive free guidance on how to support their child’s thinking in STEM
- 1,000 teachers received free, professional development in hands-on STEM learning best practices.
- 98% of students reported that participation in SARSEF programs increased their likelihood of choosing a STEM college major or career.
- 15% of schools participating in Science Fair scored higher on AIMS & AZ Merit than those not. participating for the FOURTH year in a row! This includes Title I schools!
Your Benefits as a Sponsor
- Enhance your marketing effort, gain brand recognition across Arizona
- Strengthen your company’s philanthropic impact in the community
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Networking and volunteer opportunities – over 100 exhibitors from our community organizations and businesses at Future Innovators Night
- Support the future by helping develop a pipeline of talent
You are important to their future and will benefit by investing in this remarkable pipeline of thinkers and innovators.Our sponsors are critical to the youth who benefit from SARSEF’s programs. Sponsors receive a number of excellent benefits.
SARSEF Office 4574 E. Broadway Blvd Tucson AZ 85711
Contact Info: email@example.com