SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- ACES Camp Goes Virtual to Connect Middle School Girls to Science and Engineering
- Wonder Program Session Two – The Results!
- Parents and Caregivers: Ignite Curiosity in Science and Engineering through SARSEF’s Virtual Workshop
- Join us in celebrating ISEF Finalists from Southern Arizona!
- Citizen Scientists – We Need You To Collect Data!
SARSEF’s Wish List includes a variety of ways to help students become critical thinkers and problem-solvers. Thanks for helping some of the wishes come true!
- $10 provides a project board for a needy student
- $15 provides a project board and a logbook for a student researcher
- $25 two trophies to encourage more research
- $50 provides one class with educational outreach assistance cost of printing Scientific and Engineering Design handouts
- $100 buys a table for student projects at the Fair
- $150 provides judging materials for an entire Category
- $250 provides a bus for a school field trip to SARSEF
- $500 table row rental for an entire grade level project display boards
- $750 assists with the travel cost for a student to attend the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF)
- $1,000 provides an entire school with educational-outreach assistance and presentations, as well as hands-on materials
- $1,000 scholarship in memory of a loved one
- $2,000 scholarship to encourage future research of the same kind
- $5,000 provides free parking at the Tucson Convention Center for SARSEF volunteers during the week
- $7,500 provides a boxed lunch for the 400+ judges who visit SARSEF for an entire day to select the top projects
- $7,500 gives YOU credit for sponsoring the SARSEF VIP Cocktail Reception for donors and students
- $10,000 provides a hot breakfast for the 400+ judges who visit SARSEF for an entire day to select the top projects
- $20,000 sponsors the Curriculum Development portion of our educational outreach project that will ensure differentiation for all levels and needs