SARSEF 2018 Winners
Find a Project
- SARSEF Board Response to Proposed State Science Standards
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
- Award and Project Pick-up Day – TODAY! 9-1
- Careers at SARSEF: New Position!
- Join us May 19th for “The Whole Brain Thinker”
The following forms outline the criteria that teams will use when judging the projects.
We encourage all judges to carefully read the criteria and ask any clarification questions before arriving on Judging Day.
We also invite and encourage students, teachers, and parents to read the criteria!
Note: There are separate forms for projects that use the Scientific Process and Engineering Design, and for K-8 versus the HS level.
All forms are based on the criteria used at the ISEF competition level.