Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
The following forms outline the criteria that teams will use when judging the projects.
We encourage all judges to carefully read the criteria and ask any clarification questions before arriving on Judging Day.
We also invite and encourage students, teachers, and parents to read the criteria!
Note: There are separate forms for projects that use the Scientific Process and Engineering Design, and for PreK-8 versus the HS level.
All forms are based on the criteria used at the ISEF competition level.