SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- ACES Camp Goes Virtual to Connect Middle School Girls to Science and Engineering
- Wonder Program Session Two – The Results!
- Parents and Caregivers: Ignite Curiosity in Science and Engineering through SARSEF’s Virtual Workshop
- Join us in celebrating ISEF Finalists from Southern Arizona!
- Citizen Scientists – We Need You To Collect Data!
The following forms outline the criteria that teams will use when judging the projects.
We encourage all judges to carefully read the criteria and ask any clarification questions before arriving on Judging Day.
We also invite and encourage students, teachers, and parents to read the criteria!
Note: There are separate forms for projects that use the Scientific Process and Engineering Design, and for PreK-8 versus the HS level.
All forms are based on the criteria used at the ISEF competition level.