SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
The following forms outline the criteria that teams will use when judging the projects.
We encourage all judges to carefully read the criteria and ask any clarification questions before arriving on Judging Day.
We also invite and encourage students, teachers, and parents to read the criteria!
Note: There are separate forms for projects that use the Scientific Process and Engineering Design, and for PreK-8 versus the HS level.
All forms are based on the criteria used at the ISEF competition level.