SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- Support SARSEF for FREE using your Arizona State Tax Credit!
- Arizona STEM Adventure Gives Students Opportunity for Hands-On Science
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
Qualifications and Training
High school judges should be professionals in their fields (at least three to five years experience preferred) and/or be in the process of obtaining or hold advanced (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Middle school judges should hold a bachelor’s degree, and have some experience in their field, or teach in the selected area.
Elementary school judges must have a high school education, with some experience with the age level selected, and/or interest in the field selected.
For judges who are also teachers: We request that you judge a grade level other than the one you teach.
Choosing a Category
Judges should select up to three categories they feel comfortable and competent to judge at their selected grade level. We will attempt to match you up with one of your top choices. Categories and grade levels are listed in the Sign-up Section.
See Type of Judge section for a list of choices at all levels, or go to the Sign-up Page and choose the grade levels you prefer to see, with specific choices.