SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
- The 2021 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair in March will be Virtual
- ACES Camp Goes Virtual to Connect Middle School Girls to Science and Engineering
- Wonder Program Session Two – The Results!
It IS OK for you to get help — but don’t let your parents do your project for you. You will miss out on all the fun of learning!
If anything is being done to your project, making sure you are right there next to whoever is doing it and directing. This is includes writing or typing.
Many high school students are able to find a mentor that can help guide them through their process of research.
Getting help is encouraged, but the process needs to be all yours.
Don’t let your mentors do your project for you. You will miss out on all the fun of learning, and feel like a fraud should you win an award.
Make sure that if anything is happening with your project, you are right there.
SARSEF can help connect you with local mentors- email margaret@SARSEF.org for help. Also, try using the resources provided by the experts that work with Science Buddies.