SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
It IS OK for you to get help — but don’t let your parents do your project for you. You will miss out on all the fun of learning!
If anything is being done to your project, making sure you are right there next to whoever is doing it and directing. This is includes writing or typing.
Many high school students are able to find a mentor that can help guide them through their process of research.
Getting help is encouraged, but the process needs to be all yours.
Don’t let your mentors do your project for you. You will miss out on all the fun of learning, and feel like a fraud should you win an award.
Make sure that if anything is happening with your project, you are right there.
SARSEF can help connect you with local mentors- email margaret@SARSEF.org for help. Also, try using the resources provided by the experts that work with Science Buddies.