SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
What Should My Board Look Like?
Each student’s display board will differ, depending on their individual project.
But thanks to SARSEF teacher Jennifer Maxwell, we have a sample of two winning designs for the elementary and middle school levels, one for science projects and one for engineering design projects. We appreciate her generosity in sharing these samples for teachers to use as a guide! Click the links, below:
You can change what yours looks like!