SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
What You Can Win
What Can A Student Win?
Last year, the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair awarded over 725 prizes to students of all ages. This year, we will award even more prizes.
Here is what YOU could win …
- Cash prizes ranging from $25 to $500 (for first, second and third place winners )
- Prizes like Apple iPods, Amazon Kindle e-book readers, microscopes, sculptures, pieces of meteorites, scientific calculators, gift cards, books or memberships in fun and important organizations
- Trophies, plaques, certificates, medals and ribbons
- Speaking engagements and luncheons at organizations
- Your name, project or school recognized by the media (and maybe interviews by journalists from TV stations, newspapers, magazines or radio!)
- The chance to enter your project in MANY other competitions, and win more awards and trips
- Scholarships: Last year, 14 high school students were awarded college scholarships. Six were to the University of Arizona, and eight were to the college of the students’ choice. Even more scholarships will be awarded this year!
- An all-expense-paid trip to the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
Best of all, you may learn what your future career might be!
One student won $263,000 in college scholarships and prizes plus four trips to the International Fair in Washington, D.C., She also traveled to China because of her science projects. Two other students worked on the Mars Rover Mission. Others attend Harvard Medical School and Stanford University because of their projects.
It ALL begins with the first step: doing a Science Research Project at your school, and entering SARSEF!