Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
What Should The Project Board Have On It?
Each student’s display board will differ, depending on their individual project.
But thanks to Tucson Country Day School teacher, Jennifer Maxwell, we have a sample of two winning designs for the elementary and middle school levels, one for science projects and one for engineering design projects. We appreciate her generosity in sharing these samples for teachers to use as a guide! Click the links, below:
Your child can change what theirs looks like to make it special for their own project!