Sign up for our Newsletter
- SARSEF Fair, a Tucson Tradition in Science Education, Turns 65
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
SARSEF Programs Teach Critical Thinking
SARSEF offers several programs that enrich our community by creating a future citizenry that can think critically and problem solve – no matter what career path they may choose to follow.
Each program prepares our students for the future. Each impacts a varying range of students and brings a different focus and level of service. Explore them all!
Results showed a dramatic increase in the diversity of students who chose to participate in SARSEF.
Over the past three years, there was a 43% INCREASE in female participation! Totals at our Fair now are:
98% stated participating increased their likelihood of choosing a college major and career
For the past four years, the average school Science, Math, and Language Arts scores were higher than the rest of the State.