SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- ACES Camp Goes Virtual to Connect Middle School Girls to Science and Engineering
- Wonder Program Session Two – The Results!
- Parents and Caregivers: Ignite Curiosity in Science and Engineering through SARSEF’s Virtual Workshop
- Join us in celebrating ISEF Finalists from Southern Arizona!
- Citizen Scientists – We Need You To Collect Data!
SARSEF Programs Teach Critical Thinking
SARSEF offers several programs that enrich our community by creating a future citizenry that can think critically and problem solve – no matter what career path they may choose to follow.
Each program prepares our students for the future. Each impacts a varying range of students and brings a different focus and level of service. Explore them all!
Results showed a dramatic increase in the diversity of students who chose to participate in SARSEF.
Over the past three years, there was a 43% INCREASE in female participation! Totals at our Fair now are:
98% stated participating increased their likelihood of choosing a college major and career
For the past four years, the average school Science, Math, and Language Arts scores were higher than the rest of the State.