Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
SARSEF teaches PreK-12 students the critical thinking and problem-solving skills they need to make a difference using science and engineering. Through hands-on workshops students are challenged to investigate real-life problems finding solutions that matter.
Ready to Schedule for 2019-2020? Sign up here: https://sarsef.org/schools/free-educational-outreach/
Want to learn more about how to bring FREE programs to your school? Email Brooke Meyer, Director of Programs.
The SARSEF Outreach Program directly teaches critical thinking and problem solving through STEM research, impacting 40,000 students annually, focusing on underrepresented (minority and female) PreK-12 children.