Arizona STEM Adventure
Every fall, 1,000 4th through 8th grade students from across Arizona adventure through a one-day glimpse into the world of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) through this collaborative event brought to you by Pima Community College, IBM, Raytheon Technologies, The University of Arizona Office of Early Academic Outreach, Waters Center for Systems Thinking, Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA), and SARSEF. STEM professionals from throughout the community share their world to motivate students to complete a science or engineering project of their own.
Professional Development provides 50 teachers with best practices in guiding their students through the process of answering questions through science and engineering and $100 in materials.
Please contact Dani Wright, Director of Events and Volunteers, at email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
2022 Arizona STEM Adventure
The 2022 Arizona STEM Adventure will take place November 16-18. We are able to offer our teachers and students in grades 4-8 two options for this adventure – a virtual track via Zoom, or an in-person field trip on the Pima Community College Northwest Campus! Teachers may only apply for one track.
2022 Important Dates
- Registration opens – August 19th
- Registration closes – September 19th
- Application decision announcements – September 24th
- Final confirmation required – October 7th
- Virtual track PD Session – November 16th 4:00p-6:00p
- Virtual track Student Adventure – November 17th 9:00a-11:00a
- In-person track PD and student adventure – November 18th 9:00a-1:00p