Arizona STEM Adventure™
Every fall, 1,000 4th through 8th grade students from across Arizona adventure through a one-day glimpse into the world of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) through this collaborative event brought to you by Pima Community College, IBM, Raytheon Technologies, The University of Arizona Office of Early Academic Outreach, Waters Center for Systems Thinking, Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA), and SARSEF. STEM professionals from throughout the community share their world to motivate students to complete a science or engineering project of their own.
Professional Development provides 50 teachers with best practices in guiding their students through the process of answering questions through science and engineering and $100 in materials.
Please contact Dani Wright, Director of Events and Volunteers, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
2023 Arizona STEM Adventure™
November 15-17, 2023
Applications for the 2023 Arizona STEM Adventure™ are now closed. Two tracks are being offered – applicants may apply for the virtual track or in-person track.
Here are the important dates!
- August 22 – Applications open
- September 18 – Applications close
- September 22 – Applicants notified of offer or waitlist
- October 6 – Final confirmation required
- November 15 – Virtual track PD 4:00p-6:00p
- November 16 – Virtual track Adventure 9:00a-11:00a
- November 17 – In-person track PD and Adventure 9:00a-1:00p
Volunteers still needed!