Find a Project
- SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Goes Virtual
- Your Guide to Fair Week 2021
- SARSEF Regional Science and Engineering Fair Seeks Virtual Volunteers to Encourage and Reward Students in Science
Sign up for our Newsletter
SARSEF 2020 Winners
Teacher Professional Development
📏 Professional Development/Faculty Meeting/Teacher Consultation
Would you like to offer your teachers confidence in teaching standard-based science and engineering processes and practices? Using phenomena-based learning, SARSEF outreach professionals will guide teachers on how to engage their students in creating quality research projects by identifying meaningful and relevant real-life challenges. Teachers will explore thought-provoking hands-on activities, lesson design and resources to make science and engineering experiences accessible to all students. SARSEF will design Professional Development to meet your needs.
Professional development covers:
- Developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills using the scientific and engineering design processes and practices
- Integrating state standards into hands-on research making completion of a project something that is in your curriculum
- Managing a research project/classroom`
🍎 Principals/School Leadership
Do you need support developing successful science and engineering programs at your school? We can assist and help you incorporate state standards in innovative (remote or in-person) programs. SARSEF will meet with your team to answer questions and assist in outlining an action plan based on the needs of your school, students, teachers and parents.
Sign up here: