SARSEF 2016 Dates and Change in Format
We know many of you will soon be working on your calendar for next year, so we wanted to get you our new dates and format as soon as possible. SARSEF will take place earlier, March 2nd-5th, 2016 next year…and we are changing things up! Watch for your usual activities to be on different days of the week!
- Registration will still be the same – Feb. 20th, 2016.
- Project Check-in will be Wednesday March 2nd, from noon to 8:00 PM. We hope this will make it easier for you to prepare projects by having two days with the students prior to set-up day, and, because it is early dismissal, it may give you or your students more time to bring down projects.
- Judging Day will be Thursday March 3rd. Judges arrive at 7:30AM. Student interview times may change however, for now, Middle School: 1130-1230, High School: 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
- Field Trip Day is Friday, March 4th, all day.
- Future Innovator’s Night will now be Friday Night, March 4th, 5:30 to 8:00 PM
- ALL Awards Ceremonies will be on the same day, Saturday March 5 (at two, different times – TBA) We hope this will let more parents and students participate.
- Project Pick-up will also be Saturday March 5th. By popular demand we have changed our procedure and projects now SHOULD be taken home immediately following the Ceremony. Project Pickup hours have now been extended: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Thank you for being a part of SARSEF this past year. You made it possible for us to award over $125,000 in prizes, trips and scholarships. We hope you will participate again next year. We promise to be even better! And remember – if you know of a school that needs help getting started or want to schedule your own Educational Outreach, contact us soon to reserve dates before the calendar fills up. Have a great summer full of science and fun!