Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
Congratulations on recognizing that participating in the Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Fair will increase our students’ STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills.
The active research that SARSEF teaches provides students with access to problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and helps meet the Next Generation Science Standards.
This section will help you decide how you can actively engage your teachers and students in STEM this year — in a way that best fits your needs and school.
We have many options to make it easier, and will come to your school to present information and tips if your teachers need help getting started. (See Free Educational Outreach.)