SARSEF 2018 Winners
Find a Project
- SARSEF Board Response to Proposed State Science Standards
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
- Award and Project Pick-up Day – TODAY! 9-1
- Careers at SARSEF: New Position!
- Join us May 19th for “The Whole Brain Thinker”
Congratulations on recognizing that participating in the Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Fair will increase our students’ STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills.
The active research that SARSEF teaches provides students with access to problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and helps meet the Next Generation Science Standards.
This section will help you decide how you can actively engage your teachers and students in STEM this year — in a way that best fits your needs and school.
We have many options to make it easier, and will come to your school to present information and tips if your teachers need help getting started. (See Free Educational Outreach.)