Find a Project
- SARSEF Open House – March 2nd
- Show your love for SARSEF at the Bookfair February 11th!
- Project Registration Now Open!
- Middle and High School Teachers- Exploring Radioactivity Workshop!
- You are invited to Party with a Purpose!
Free Educational Outreach
Do your teachers need help getting started?
SARSEF (Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Fair) can help.
SARSEF will come to your school to give a presentation, so students can learn the basics using the Scientific Method and Engineering Design Process, and become excited about doing a project.
By the time we leave, you won’t have to do any convincing! Together, we can make Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fun for YOU and your students.
Your teachers will see how teaching students to do high quality STEM research will not only fulfill the Next Generation science standards, but provide the content you need for your science curriculum this year.
- We can help teachers provide opportunities for problem solving and critical thinking, as well as provide the content for all levels — kindergarten through high school STEM. We will help your teachers create a class that has active participation and high student engagement, which are the essentials of an effective instruction.
- We will help students explore any area of science they are interested in while applying the required skills, rather than focusing on just one preselected area.
Sign up for up to two presentations for your school:
- Classroom, grade level or whole school assemblies
- Professional development for your faculty
- Science parent night to teach parents how they can help