SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
SARSEF teaches a universal practice (or process) of using data to make decisions and evidence to form conclusions as they answer questions about problems that are of concern.
We know that once a child learns how to think critically, it becomes a way of life that carries forward into any situation, and any career. It means SARSEF is no longer focuses on the ever-changing, and highly specific STEM skills, but instead teaches children “how to think”.
In this way, our community will have a future citizenry that has learned how to learn, makes sound data-based decisions, can solve problems that arise, and is constantly updating their knowledge base. They form the ideal workforce for tomorrow.
Want to Learn More? https://sarsef.org/home/critical-thinking-problem-solving/learn/