Find a Project
- SARSEF Open House – March 2nd
- Show your love for SARSEF at the Bookfair February 11th!
- Project Registration Now Open!
- Middle and High School Teachers- Exploring Radioactivity Workshop!
- You are invited to Party with a Purpose!
Congratulations on becoming YOUR school’s Science Fair Director!
At this point of the year, you are probably hoping to find a sample of the questions that you should ask students as you are getting ready to enter their projects for SARSEF. You may find it helpful to gather all the information you need ahead of time. Here is what is required: Sample Registration for SARSEF
Remember, you are one of thousands of Fair Directors across the globe who know that participating in active research can change a student’s life.
We know this is a big job with a lot of responsibility, so we appreciate that you are willing to do it. More importantly, the students in your school will appreciate it when they realize someday that it enriched, and maybe even changed, their future.
Thank you for taking a moment to look through the sections on our new website so you may guide your teachers, parents and students to the right place to find their resources.
Free Educational Outreach for Schools That Are New to SARSEF!
Do your teachers need help getting started?
SARSEF (Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Fair) can help. Have your administrator sign up for our free educational outreach in the Administrator section.
SARSEF will give a presentation at your school, so that students learn the basics using the Scientific Method and Engineering Design Process, and become excited about doing a project. By the time we leave, you won’t have to do any convincing! Together, we can make STEM fun for YOU and your students.
Your teachers will see how teaching students to do high-quality STEM research will not only fulfill the Next Generation Science Standards, but will provide the very content you need for your science curriculum this year.
- We can help teachers provide opportunities for problem-solving and critical thinking, as well as provide the content for all levels — kindergarten through high school STEM. We will help your teachers create a class that has active participation and high student engagement, which are the essentials of an effective instruction.
- We will help students explore any area of science they are interested in, while applying the required skills, rather than focusing on just one pre-selected area.
Sign up for up to two presentations for your school:
- Classroom, grade level or whole school assemblies
- Professional development for your faculty
- Science parent night to teach parents how they can help