Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
Arizona STEM Adventure
It’s Coming! Friday, November 13th, 2015
We are excited to announce a new partnership with the Northwest Campus of Pima Community College who will be hosting us on their campus this year.
Please visit the site for answers to specific questions about the event and how you may become involved: http://azstemadventure.org/
All Grades 4-8 classes from interested schools in Southern Arizona will have an opportunity to apply and be considered. Applications will be open on September 15th (on the AZ STEM Adventure website) and will be due on September 30th . Classes selected to attend will be notified by October 10th.
Arizona STEM Adventure will again be able to accept approximately 1,000 students this year.
Note: Classes that committed to conducting science or engineering research projects for SARSEF 2016 have an increased chance of being selected for Arizona STEM Adventure. If your class has never completed research projects and you want to learn how, please visit our website at sarsef.org or contact Brooke for a free educational outreach visit.