Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
Many high school students are able to find a mentor that can help guide them through their process of research.
Getting help is encouraged, but the process needs to be all yours.
Live, Love, Lab guides secondary school students from designing innovative research to funding their work in a host lab. They provide students and schools a web application that combines e-education and crowdfunding to create, conduct, and fund innovative research. Visit their website at livelovelab.org or get in touch with email@example.com
Don’t let your mentors do your project for you. You will miss out on all the fun of learning, and feel like a fraud should you win an award.
Make sure that if anything is happening with your project, you are right there.
In the months to come, SARSEF will set up a site where students can get help from local mentors. In the meantime, try using the resources provided by the experts that work with Science Buddies.