Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer or Judge at the 2020 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
- Project Registration is now open for the 2020 Fair
- SARSEF in the Schools – Fall 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 Students Explore Endless Possibilities in Science and Engineering at Arizona STEM Adventure
- SARSEF Awarded Bayer Fund Grant
Find a Project
SARSEF Fair Winners 2019
Welcome, Home School Educators and Parents!
SARSEF welcomes the participation of home school students. The only difference is in the registration process.
Home school teachers and students will follow the same scientific processes, as well as all of the same requirements, timelines and rules. Continue to the next section, “How to Participate” to learn more!
Important: We ask that home school teachers make sure that students are aware of the Scientific Review Committee (SRC) requirements and required permissions before starting.