SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- SARSEF Corporate Sponsorships 2020 – 2021
- Two SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair Finalists Recognized Nationally in Middle School Science Competition
- The 2021 SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair in March will be Virtual
- ACES Camp Goes Virtual to Connect Middle School Girls to Science and Engineering
- Wonder Program Session Two – The Results!
SARSEF Fair Important Dates
We know you don’t want to miss a thing as you help your students get ready for the four-day SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 273-8259 with questions
The SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair will be held virtually in the 2020-2021 school year. The fair will take place between March 1st-6th, 2021.
- There will be a virtual project floor for the public to explore and enjoy with opportunities to ask questions and interact with students.
- We will be releasing resources and suggestions throughout the fall that may be helpful to your school and district fairs about virtual submissions and projects.
- Interviews at the high school level will occur virtually. We are also working to incorporate the ability for middle school students to have optional interviews.
- Project Judging will occur using the same SARSEF Fair criteria. Grand Awards and Sponsored Awards will be given as usual.
- Finalists will compete for over $100,000 of cash and prizes, including scholarships and trips.
- Fall 2020 – Free virtual workshops on methods for a successful science/engineering research project and how to prepare for a virtual fair
- January 2021 – Registration Opens
- Late February 2021 – Registration Closes
- March 1-6, 2021 – SARSEF Fair 2021
Stay tuned as we update this page with more specific dates and information!
January 2021 – Online registration opens
- Online Registration for the SARSEF Fair is only available online. https://sarsef.org/schools/teachers/your-class-participation/
- Sample Registration for SARSEF 2020
- Submit $10 per project either online, or mail a check with your school’s name on it in the Note section to: SARSEF Office / 4574 E. Broadway Blvd. / Tucson AZ 85711
Late February 2021 – Online registration closes
- IMPORTANT: You must enter all project and student information online by midnight. The system will be closed to any further registrations after this time.
- Sorry, no purchase orders can be accepted. If you require an invoice, please email a request in advance of the deadline.
Late February 2021 – Download and print Check-in Forms
- FAST Check-in forms will be available on-line
- Send forms home with students so that parents can review spelling and typos can be corrected by March 1st.
March 2, 2021 – Payment for registration due ($10 per project)
- Schools/parents must ensure that their payment for all projects is received at the SARSEF Office by this date.
- Payment may be made online.
- Purchase orders are not accepted.
Project Upload Information – TBA
Judging day – Judging occurs in Teams throughout the day – Details TBA
Award Ceremonies – Details TBA
- Online Time TBA.: Elementary School Awards Ceremony (Grades Pre-Kindergarten-5) will be available on the SARSEF YouTube Channel.
- Online Time TBA.: Middle School (Grades 6-8) and High School Awards Ceremony (Grades 9-12) will be available on the SARSEF YouTube Channel.
- We will ensure all winners receive their trophies in the weeks following the fair. More details to come on how we will distribute them.
Save The Date!
SARSEF Fair 2021: March 1st – 6th 2021