SARSEF 2020 Winners
Sign up for our Newsletter
Find a Project
- Support SARSEF for FREE using your Arizona State Tax Credit!
- Arizona STEM Adventure Gives Students Opportunity for Hands-On Science
- SARSEF Named as the New Host of the Arizona Regional Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- SARSEF’s Virtual Science and Engineering Fair 2021: Update
- Mentors Play a Key Role in Supporting High School Students Preparing for the SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair
Science Fair at your School
How would you feel if someone told you that you could be substantially responsible for solving some of society’s most pressing scientific, environmental and medical challenges?
Some day, one of your students may give you credit for launching them on a career that led to finding a cure for cancer, solving the problems of climate change, discovering a new and thrilling approach to renewable energy sources, or creating startling advances in computer technology.
Each year, tens of thousands of dedicated teachers encourage their budding science, technology, engineering and math students to reach for their dreams. You are the one who can make that happen. How? By participating in SARSEF.
Thank you for the extra time and energy you give to your students by allowing and encouraging them to do active research. We promise that this will be one of the most rewarding things you do all year. And you never know just how many years into the future your efforts will continue.
The information in this section will help you get started!
The active research that SARSEF teaches provides students with access to problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and helps meet the Next Generation Science Standards.
This section will help you decide how you can actively engage your teachers and students in STEM this year — in a way that best fits your needs and school.