SARSEF 2018 Winners
Find a Project
- SARSEF’s Arizona STEM Adventure is Coming!
- Schedule Your FREE, IN-School Outreach Now!
- Alumni Flashback!
- School Outreach Has Begun!
- 2018 ACES Camp a Huge Success!
Sign-Up As An Exhibitor
Exhibitors, you are welcome!
We have several events throughout the year where you may want to reach out to Southern Arizona.
You may set up a display or demonstration table at the event.
We will provide the tables, chairs and space for your display, and can help you move it into place. There’s usually a nearby unloading zone, so you don’t have to haul your equipment too far.
Here are the different events/times where opportunity exists to exhibit – click on the button below to sign-up!
|Future Innovators Night|
Exhibitors needed for the Arizona STEM Adventure on Friday, November 16th! To learn more go to: http://azstemadventure.org/exhibitors/
Future Innovators Night
March 8th, 2019
at the Tucson Convention Center
Future Innovators Night is a special science-themed open house held in conjunction with the SARSEF Fair.
We invite ALL students (even those whose projects didn’t continue on to SARSEF competition!) to join us for this open house format.
We hope you will join us by becoming an Exhibitor at this event!
The event is free and open to the public — so bring your friends and family as well!
Future Innovators Night will have live entertainment, raffle prizes, and hands-on demonstrations in every field of science and engineering.
Watch physics in action!
Take part in a treasure hunt!
Handle live animals (but very gently)!
This is a great way to view the 2,000 projects created by the top students in Southern Arizona — students who come from seven different counties, and more than 15 cities.
Last year, about 4,000 people attended Future Innovators Night. This year, it will run from 5:30-8 p.m. — which will give you and your friends plenty of time to get a good night’s sleep, so you can be ready for school the next day.
Many important technology companies will be here to share their love of science.
Attention, adults: If your organization supports children in the areas of technology and innovation, we invite you to take part in this fun event. We are particularly interested in people who can present an interactive educational outreach activity for kids.
Some of last year’s exhibits and activities were provided by:
- Arizona Project WET
- Arizona RETINA Project
- Arizona SciTech Festival
- Boy Scouts of Southern Arizona
- Brain STEM
- Corky Kidz
- Dune Sea Garrison 501st Legion
- First and River Storage
- Flandrau Science Center
- Grand Canyon University
- Heifer International
- International Wildlife Museum
- Little Big Ones, Girls Can!
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory
- McSly Magic
- Pima Community College
- Pima County Environmental Quality (PDEQ)
- Pima County Public Library
- Planetary Science Institute
- Quail Run Elementary School
- S.Y.STEM Coalition
- Saguaro National Park
- Society of Women Engineers
- Southern Arizona Grotto
- State Farm
- STEPS Z Factor
- The Fin Foundation
- The STEMAZing Project
- Truly Nolen of America
- Tucson Amateur Astronomy Association
- Tucson Audubon Society
- Tucson Cactus and Succulent Society
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful, Inc.
- Tucson Comic-Con
- Tucson Electric Power
- University of Arizona Department of Mathematics
- University of Arizona Insect Discovery
- University of Arizona ISPOR chapter
- University of Arizona Laboratory of Tree Ring Research
- University of Arizona Marine Awareness and Conservation Society
- University of Arizona Molecular and Cellular Biology
- US Air Force
- USS Tucson 770 Club
- Vail Unified School District
- Vantage West Credit Union
- Vatican Observatory Foundation
- Women in Optics