Sign up for our Newsletter!
Important Fair Dates
- New! Our Grade-Appropriate Judging Criteria for 2019 Fair
- SARSEF Registration is OPEN!
- Project Registration is OPEN!
- SARSEF December News Flash!
- Attend Intel ISEF’s Education Outreach Day!
SARSEF 2018 Winners
Find a Project
Be an Exhibitor at Future Innovators Night
Exhibitors, Make a Difference at Future Innovators Night!
Future Innovators Night is a FREE special science-themed open house held in conjunction with the SARSEF Fair where over 3500 members of the public come to experience hands-on STEM! ALL Families in Southern Arizona are invited, do bring your family and friends as well!
Future Innovators Night takes place on Friday, March 8th, 2019, 5:30-8:00pm at the Tucson Convention Center
We will provide the tables, chairs and space for your display, and can help you move it into place. There’s usually a nearby unloading zone, so you don’t have to haul your equipment too far.
We hope you will join us by becoming an Exhibitor at this event!
|Future Innovators Night|
We need you to help us grow the next generation of innovators in STEM! As an exhibitor, you can give students an intriguing glimpse into the wide world of STEM professions and opportunities. Students, teachers, and parents alike will return to their homes and classrooms inspired to learn more about the wonders of math and science. When you interact with our future STEM leaders, you are truly making a difference and an investment in our community.
Future Innovators Night will have live entertainment, raffle prizes, and hands-on demonstrations in every field of science and engineering.
Watch physics in action! Create potions! Take part in a treasure hunt! Handle live animals (but very gently)!
This is a great way to view the 2,000 projects created by the top students in Southern Arizona — students who come from seven different counties, and more than 15 cities.
Last year, about 4,000 people attended Future Innovators Night. This year, it will run from 5:30-8 p.m. — which will give you and your friends plenty of time to get a good night’s sleep, so you can be ready for school the next day.
Many important technology companies will be here to share their love of science.
Attention, adults: If your organization supports children in the areas of technology and innovation, we invite you to take part in this fun event. We are particularly interested in people who can present an interactive educational outreach activity for kids.
- Arizona Project WET
- Arizona RETINA Project
- Arizona SciTech Festival
- Boy Scouts of Southern Arizona
- Brain STEM
- Corky Kidz
- Dune Sea Garrison 501st Legion
- First and River Storage
- Flandrau Science Center
- Grand Canyon University
- Heifer International
- International Wildlife Museum
- Little Big Ones, Girls Can!
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory
- McSly Magic
- Pima Community College
- Pima County Environmental Quality (PDEQ)
- Pima County Public Library
- Planetary Science Institute
- Quail Run Elementary School
- S.Y.STEM Coalition
- Saguaro National Park
- Society of Women Engineers
- Southern Arizona Grotto
- State Farm
- STEPS Z Factor
- The Fin Foundation
- The STEMAZing Project
- Truly Nolen of America
- Tucson Amateur Astronomy Association
- Tucson Audubon Society
- Tucson Cactus and Succulent Society
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful, Inc.
- Tucson Comic-Con
- Tucson Electric Power
- University of Arizona Department of Mathematics
- University of Arizona Insect Discovery
- University of Arizona ISPOR chapter
- University of Arizona Laboratory of Tree Ring Research
- University of Arizona Marine Awareness and Conservation Society
- University of Arizona Molecular and Cellular Biology
- US Air Force
- USS Tucson 770 Club
- Vail Unified School District
- Vantage West Credit Union
- Vatican Observatory Foundation
- Women in Optics