SARSEF 2017 Winners
Find a Project
- You can still enter AzSEF!
- Project Registration is Now Open!
- Travel with Jane Goodall on her incredible journey this Saturday!
- FREE Play Celebrating Marie Curie!
- TEEN ASTRONOMY CAFÉS
Sign-Up As An Exhibitor
Exhibitors, you are welcome!
We have several events throughout the year where you may want to reach out to Southern Arizona.
You may set up a display or demonstration table at the event.
We will provide the tables, chairs and space for your display, and can help you move it into place. There’s usually a nearby unloading zone, so you don’t have to haul your equipment too far.
Here are the different events/times where opportunity exists to exhibit – click on the button below to sign-up!
|Future Innovators Night|
Exhibitors needed for the Arizona STEM Adventure on Friday, November 17th! To learn more go to: http://azstemadventure.org/exhibitors/
Future Innovators Night
April 13th, 2018
at the Tucson Convention Center
Future Innovators Night is a special science-themed open house held in conjunction with the SARSEF Fair.
We invite ALL students (even those whose projects didn’t continue on to SARSEF competition!) to join us for this open house format.
We hope you will join us by becoming an Exhibitor at this event!
The event is free and open to the public — so bring your friends and family as well!
Future Innovators Night will have live entertainment, raffle prizes, and hands-on demonstrations in every field of science and engineering.
Watch physics in action!
Take part in a treasure hunt!
Handle live animals (but very gently)!
This is a great way to view the 2,000 projects created by the top students in Southern Arizona — students who come from seven different counties, and more than 15 cities.
Last year, about 4,000 people attended Future Innovators Night. This year, it will run from 5:30-8 p.m. — which will give you and your friends plenty of time to get a good night’s sleep, so you can be ready for school the next day.
Many important technology companies will be here to share their love of science.
Attention, adults: If your organization supports children in the areas of technology and innovation, we invite you to take part in this fun event. We are particularly interested in people who can present an interactive educational outreach activity for kids.
Some of last year’s exhibits and activities were provided by:
- Arizona Project WET
- Arizona SciTech Festival
- Boy Scouts of Southern Arizona
- Brain STEM
- First and River Storage
- Flandrau Science Center
- Friends of Science
- Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona
- Heifer International
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory
- Maracana Indoor Sports Arena: Lil’Kickers Tucson
- Medical Reserve Corps of Southern Arizona
- National Optical Astronomy Observatory (NOAO)
- Out in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (oSTEM)
- Pima Community College
- Pima County Environmental Quality (PDEQ)
- Pima County Public Library
- Pima County Sheriff Department
- Pio Decimo Center
- Planetary Science Institute
- Play-Well TEKnologies
- Raytheon Missile Systems
- S.Y.STEM Coalition
- Saguaro National Park
- Save the Cord Foundation
- Sonoran Science Academy-Tucson
- STEM Azing Institute
- STEPS Z Factor
- Southwest Association for Education in Biomedical Research (SwAEBR)
- The Biodiversity Group
- The Fin Foundation
- The Physics Factory/ Arizona Math Road Show
- Truly Nolen of America
- Tucson Amateur Astronomy Association
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Tucson Cactus and Succulent Society
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful, Inc.
- Tucson Electric Power (TEP)
- University of Arizona
- University of Arizona Laboratory of Tree Ring Research
- University of Arizona Camp Architecture
- University of Arizona Biosphere
- University of Arizona Marine Awareness and Conservation Society
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Optical Sciences
- University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- University of Arizona College of Science
- University of Arizona Insect Discovery
- United States Air Forse
- USS Tucson 770 Club
- Vail Academy and High School BoxerBots