Help our events and camps run smoothly by assisting with setup/takedown, ushering, working the registration table, proctoring virtual interviews, approving projects for display and safety guidelines, etc. Our events include:
- SARSEF Science and Engineering Fair – annually in March
- AZ JSHS – annually in March
- Racing the Sun Test Day – annually in March
- Racing the Sun Race Day – annually in April
- ACES Camp – annually in July
- AZ STEM Adventure – annually in November
Receive training to represent SARSEF at community events like expos, fairs, and conventions. You’ll facilitate hands-on activities and share information about SARSEF’s programs.
Work with SARSEF’s staff on projects that will help SARSEF continue to flourish and grow. These tasks include organizing materials for activities, office administration, deliveries to schools, and other activities both physical and virtual.
Contact Danniey Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to become involved in our next event.